I don’t think writers realize that “strong female character” means “well written female character” and not “female character who punches stuff and shoots stuff”
do u ever wonder how many people would be non binary if they were actually educated on sex/gender and were encouraged to explore themselves
I was talking to this person about nb genders and like mid way through the conversation they were like “wait tell me more about this i think that might be me”
So in the comics Hawkeye has 80% hearing loss.
The Black Widow is Russian.
Can you imagine when they’re on a mission and something goes wrong; the police are about to arrest them and they fall back on Plan H.
Black Widow, “So remember, you’re deaf and I don’t speak English”
wtf is morning wood
Thank you that’s exactly what I thought
- People who can't draw: Drawing is fucking hard
- People who don't try at all: Drawing is fucking hard
- Teachers: Drawing is fucking hard
- Beginning artists: Drawing is fucking hard
- Pro artists: Drawing is fucking hard
- Famous artists: Drawing is fucking hard
- Extremely famous artists: Drawing is fucking hard
- Long gone, passed away artists who went down in history: Drawing is fucking hard
- People who are upset an artist won't draw for them for free: Drawing is easy!